Utilizing a closed care extension set for medication delivery has many advantages such as:
- Reduced chance of infection. A number of the I.V. sets are designed to allow for multiple flushes from a 10ml prefilled flush syringe, decreasing touch contamination, thereby reducing the chance for infection.
- This closed medication delivery system uses a pre-configured combination of needleless valves and stopcocks to create a closed system for medication, TPN and Lipid delivery.
- Hospital saves money with the reduction of flush syringes used, by up to 9 syringes per day.
- Needleless valves keep the sets closed, even after the medication syringe is disconnected.
- Brightly color-coded clamps may reduce the risk of mixing up infusion routes or solutions..
- Non-DEHP, Latex Free.
|Item #||Product Description||Box Qty|
|A319||Quafurcated Medication Delivery System with Vented Spike, Pinch Clamp. Pressure-Activated Valve, (4) Swappable Valves Back Check Valve, (4) Color Coded Clamps, 0.2 Micron Filter, & Spin Lock||50|
|BC2159||62″ Tri-Furcated Microbore Tubing Extension Set Set w/ T-Connector, Female Luer Locks, Non-Removable Slide Clamps, 0.2 Micron Filter, and Rotating Male Luer Lock.||50|
|BC2161||16″ Tri-Furcated Minibore Tubing Extension Set w/ 0.2 Micron Filter, Female Luer Locks, (4) Non-Removable Slide Clamps, Male Luer Lock, HR Needleless Valve, and Non-Vented End Cap||50|
|B307||Medication Delivery System with Non-Vented Spike, Pinch Clamp, Pressure Activated Valve, Swappable Valve, Back Check Valve, Slide Clamp, & Male Luer-Lock.||50|
|BC301||Trifurcated Minibore Extension Set with Female Luer Lock, (3) Color Coded Clamps, 0.2 Micron Filter, & Spin Lock.||50|
These products might also interest you: