Bebeonkers® were designed to facilitate quick removal of secretions both nasally and orally for safe oral care without hurting baby. These devices are made from a soft material and a patented multi-hole distal end that does not grab tissue like similar single hole suction tips and effectively remove the most tenacious secretions.
The Bebe Keeper Kover®is an effective way to keep the Bebeonkers® clean so that the suction devices can be used for up to 12 hours or per the hospital standards. Both the Bebeonkers® and Bebe Keeper Kover® are a disposable and safe solution for preemie care.
- Wall-suction catheter
- 3 sizes, Ultra Preemie to Newborn
- Patented multi-hole distal end
- Won’t grab tongue or mouth mucosa
- Made from a soft material
- Used in Major hospital systems around the world
- Covers available to be ordered seperately
- Reduces linkelihood of brown-tinged secretions
- 6 pcs/bag, 50 bags/box
|Item #||Product Description||Box Qty|
|16-1||Bebeonkers I Ultra Preemie with Bulbed Tip||300|
|16-2||Bebeonkers II with Standard Tip||300|
|16-3||Bebe Keeper Kover for Bebeonkers I & II||300|
Click HERE for a full catalogue of our other neonatal products!