This video shows the features and benefits of the TurtleTub as well as a detailed demonstration on how to use the product and how to swaddle bathe.
- Supports family-centered care
- Mimics compact environment of womb
- Decreases physiologic and motor stress
- Conserves energy
- Improves state control
- Enhances ability to feed after bath
- Decreases temperature loss
- Causes less crying
- Facilitates social interaction
- Should be routine in your hospital
Ways to implement TURTLETUB in your hospital
The TurtleTub bathing system can be implemented in three ways:
1) The TurtleTub functions as a single-patient-use tub. It is used one or more times on the same infant and then gifted to the family after discharge. This approach is the most family-centered and has potential to impact patient satisfaction.
2) The TurtleTub functions as a multi-use tub in which it is reused on multiple patients with a clean, disposable plastic liner for each infant.
3) A combination approach suggests that the hospital uses the TurtleTub on multiple patients with the liner, but single-use tubs are stocked to gift to families who would most benefit from having the tub at home. Extended length-of-stay, infants with NAS, families with minimal support systems, and infants in isolation should all be candidates for a single-patient-use tub.
TURTLETUB FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Ribs and high sides supports infant
- Fleece blanket has excellent thermal properties
- Temperature strip designed for infant bathing
- Rinse cup stores conveniently
- Neutral PH mild TurtleTub baby wash
- Convenient Pour Spout
- Smooth contours for easy cleaning
- Flow through design keeps water circulating around baby and holds temperature
- Stackable for easy storage
- Using our disposable liners allows the TurtleTub to be re-used on multiple patients.
|Item #||Description||Case Qty|
|TT1100||TurtleTub Standard Kit
(1)TurtleTub w/ Integrated Temperature Indicator, (1) Neutral PH Mild Baby Wash, (1) Fleece Blanket, (1) Rinse Cup, (1) Scalp Brush, (6) Sterile 4 x 4 Washcloths, & Instructions for Use ᣳ
|TT1101||TurtleTub Standard Accessory Pack
(1) Neutral PH Mild Baby Wash, (1) Scalp Brush, & (6) Sterile 4 x 4 Washcloths ᣳ
|TT1106||TurtleTub Starter Kit w/Liner
(5) Bathtubs (each with Integrated Temperature Indicator & Rinse Cup), (10) Fleece Blankets, & (25) Accessory Packs w/Liner ²
|TT1107||TurtleTub Accessory Pack w/Liner
(1) Disposable Liner, (1) Neutral PH Mild Baby Wash, (1) Scalp Brush & (6) Sterile 4 x 4 Washcloths ²
|TT1102||TurtleTub Baby Wash Single Use Packets – 10mL Neutral PH Mild Baby Wash ³||100|
|TT1103||TurtleTub Fleece Blankets (20” x 23”) ³||25|
|TT1104||TurtleTub Stand Alone Bathtub (with Integrated Temperature Indicator) ³||10|
|TT1105||TurtleTub Bulk Liners ³||100|
|TT1108||TurtleTub Mesh Storage Bags ³||10|
|TT1109||TurtleTub Rinse Cups ³||25|
|TT1110||TurtleTub Fleece Blankets, Large (20” x 30”) ³||25|
These products might also interest you:
Click HERE for a full catalogue of our other products.